Thursday, April 14, 2016

Optimism - Throwback Commentary #65



You know, I'm pretty critical of my past blog posts. Even some of the posts from 2015 receive some mental criticism from me.

You see, Change and Cherish Blog is constantly evolving. I used to describe it as a returned missionary/spiritual blog. Then it became a slice of life/gratitude blog. More recently, it's become an author opinion/political blog.

There are probably more periods you could name, but the point is, when certain past posts don't fit in with the current period, I tend to shy away from marketing them.

At the same time, posts like Optimism: Major Injury Overreaction are helpful to me. Rereading about my enthusiastic reaction to an injury caused me to wonder how I would react to such a setback. Would I still laugh it off, or would I get frustrated and angry?

Whenever I return to a post outlining my weaknesses, it gives me the opportunity to take an inventory about where my character is.

So maybe these old posts aren't so bad after all.

Hey there! This is a commentary about the post I wrote on January 2 of last year! Click here to read the original post!

No comments:

Post a Comment