Thursday, October 29, 2015

Throwback Thursday #46 - The Dentist

Welcome to Throwback Thursday, a weekly feature here on Change and Cherish Blog that gives you the chance to peek into our vast archive and remember posts of yesteryear. Don't forget to click on the link to read the featured post!

Today's throwback comes to us from November 13 of last year. Click here to read the featured post!

The original post makes me cringe just a little bit. I believe I've improved as a writer since late 2014, and I think this post demonstrates that progression in ways I don't seeing.

However, the overall message of the post is sound. I am open about my membership in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I reminisce about my experiences in Jamaica. I advocate sharing the gospel with whoever, whenever.

I don't think the original post is written as well as it should have been. Nonetheless, it's perfect to look back on.



2 comments:

  1. Thanks For sharing this Superb article.I use this Article to show my assignment in college.it is useful For me Great Work. cigna dentist steiner ranch austin

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great post, and was thinking much the same myself. Another great update. teeth straightening

    ReplyDelete