Thursday, October 22, 2015

Throwback Thursday #45 - Flippin' Freezin'

Welcome to Throwback Thursday, a weekly feature here on Change and Cherish Blog that gives you the chance to peek into our vast archive and remember posts of yesteryear. Don't forget to click on the link to read the featured post!

Today's throwback comes to us from November 10 of last year. Click here to give it a read.

Have you clicked the link and read the post yet? Good.

Something I really liked about that post was my commentary on how the changing of the weather helps remind us of God. After all, anything that gives me an excuse to stop and ponder God is a good deal in my book. The world is so busy and hectic and loud, I find myself forgetting Him at times when I need Him the most. Bring it on, winter!


No comments:

Post a Comment