Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Thinkjoust Tuesday #20 - How Do You Sleep?

Last Week's Results: Do You Eat Breakfast?

Breakfast, but not Lunch: 14.5%
Lunch, but not Breakfast: 28.5%
All Meals All Day: 42.5%
You Missed My Answer: 14.5%

I'm sorry I missed one of your answers. Given the comments, I have a theory. I should have included an option for people who aren't consistent in their breakfast habits. Am I right?


In thinking about last week's results, I anticipate that it will be difficult for me to come up with this week's responses. I think there are four different ways to lie down, as I demonstrate above, but I'm not sure how I sleep!

The thing is, I usually start out on my back. As I get more tired, and my mind starts to go, I roll over on my left side. As I sleep, I toss and turn all over the place, because when I rise, my blankets are either wrapped around me or tossed on the ground. Of course, I wake up when my alarm goes off, with is usually located on my right-hand side. This means I usually find myself on my right side after I finally turn my alarm off.

So, I guess the only position I don't find myself is on my face.

Anyway, in regards to the poll, I guess I'm looking for the position you lie in when you're first trying to lie down. When you go to take a nap, do you lie down on your back? Your side? Your face? For example, I would select the 'Back' option. Sure, turning onto my left side finishes my 'winding down' process, but I can't really relax unless I start on my back.

Anyway, add to the discussion by voting on the poll and commenting below! Can't wait to hear what you have to say.

Hey! Real quick tangent here, but I got this response from The Cultural Hall following my post from yesterday!


So, either they saw they got some traffic from this URL, or they saw I tweeted about them. Either way, thank you for checking them out! I'm listening to their podcast from yesterday right now, and it's great! 

No comments:

Post a Comment