Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Thinkjoust Tuesday #21 - What is Your Dream Pizza?

Last Week's Results: How Do You Sleep?

Back: 45.25%
Right Side: 27.25%
Face: 18.25%
Left Side: 9.25%

Yeah, go Backs! You win the prize! Of being told you won the prize! I guess!


You walk into a pizza place and demand the finest pizza.

"The finest pizza?" the cashier repeats. She begins to sweat. "But, Your Majesty! Such a thing is naught but legend! Great heroes of valor and might have tried to find the recipe, but all have failed, dying horrible and bloody deaths immortalized in songs sung by our most dispirited of bards! Oh, how I wish I could fulfill your request, Your Majesty, but alas, I ..."

"Pish posh," you say. "I have performed the necessary quests to find the Legendary Recipe of Lore. I have climbed to the top of the Highest Mountain and sought wisdom from the Never-Ending Sage. I have thrown myself off the Wailing Cliffs of Naught and discovered the Golden Monkey Statue of Civilizations Past. I have taken the statue to the Man With No Legs and Three Arms and forged them together in the Crack of Vale Oceania. I have defeated armies, won over the hearts and minds of beautiful people, and become the Mightiest Warrior in all the Land. I know the Finest Pizza. And you will make it for me."

"But your majesty!" the cashier cries. "What is the recipe?"

"I will tell you," you say.

And then you fill out your order on the poll located on your right-hand side.

2 comments:

  1. The best pizza ever is homemade tomato basil pizza (with fresh, homegrown tomatoes and basil). I think we had one at our Anne of Green Gables party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! We did! I remember that! :)

    ReplyDelete