Thursday, November 12, 2015

Throwback Thursday #48 - No Straps, Four Arms

Today's throwback comes to us from November 15 of last year. Click here to read the original post!

Gosh, this experience was nuts. I still get chills whenever I think about it. Of course, some of those chills come from remembering how flippin' BAWSS I felt once we accomplished our task, but that's beside the point.

I think the message is pretty good, too. After all, though I was selling my life blood and then freezing my arm off, the pain only lasted a few minutes. Now that it's been nearly a year since we brought that whiteboard home, I now only view the memory with fondness. Good times, good times.

You probably have no idea what I'm talking about, huh? Well, wonder no more! Click here to read Optimism: No Straps, Four Arms!


No comments:

Post a Comment