Friday, November 27, 2015

I GOT A FACIAL!!


A few weeks ago, select members of my family were visiting my sister and in-law's house. My sister decided we should all get homegrown facials.


I didn't want to get a facial, but I figured I could at least tell people one day that, yes, I did have that sort of experience. Now go away.


So I put some sort of foreign stinging cream on my face and waited for it to harden. Then, after I couldn't take it anymore, I grabbed an edge and peeled it off.


It was just bizarre, I will forever have a hard time describing what that felt like.

So, what did I learn?

First, I learned I don't really mind facials, but I'd rather not have another one anytime soon.

Second, I learned that now I can at least tell people that I had one, which will prompt much conversation and mirth.

Third, I learned that you really can't know what something's like until you try it.

So, for all of you plebeians wondering what a facial is really like, I highly recommend you at least give it a shot. I can't really tell you what it's like otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment