Thursday, November 26, 2015

Thanksgiving 2015


I am grateful for my family.

I know they'll love me even when I stumble.

I am grateful for my friendships.

They raise me up when I'm at my lowest.

I am grateful for the talents given me.

I can use them to let my light so shine.

I am grateful for the kindness in the world.

Without it, I would be all the more bitter and cynical.

I am grateful for the people who try their hardest, from the poorest alms person to the richest world leaders.

It is through their efforts that we've gotten anywhere in the first place.

I am grateful for my weaknesses.

They give me a reason to seek more strength.

I am grateful for my faith.

With it, I have become an all-around better person.

I am grateful for the Atonement.

Because of Him, I can keep and develop everything else important to me in life.

I am grateful for the readers of this blog.

Without you, I doubt I would have taken the time to write any of this out.

Missing Throwback Thursday? Why not see my gratitude list from last year? Click here to read Thanksgiving Report.

No comments:

Post a Comment