Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Thinkjoust Tuesday #25 - Do You Plan Your Day?

Last Week's Results: Should Girls Ask Guys to Hang Out?

I'm a guy, and YES! - 100%
I'm a girl, and YES! - 83%
I'm a girl, but no. - 17%

So, it sounds like most girls agree with my proposal. That's great! I hope I hear about more invitations coming from the ladies. I wish the female dissenters (the 17% of you) had defended your answer, but oh well.


I was hanging out with a few of my friends, and I mentioned I had the tomorrow planned down to the hour.

"Whaaaaaaaaaaa?" they said. "You have everything planned out?"

"Yeah, don't you?" I said.

"No way," they said.

A representative from the No Way philosophy spoke up. "I usually just wake up for class and figure it out from there."

"If you wake up on time for classes," another No Way adherent said, chortling with mirth.

"Whaaaaaaaaaaa?" I said. 

That prompted some curiosity from my side of the ring. What do you guys think? Do you plan your day out? Do you play it by ear? Do you plan some things out, and leave the rest to fate?

Be sure to add to the poll and comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment