Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Thinkjoust Tuesday #13 - Apple vs. PC

Last Week's Results: Social Media

Facebook: 45%
Twitter: 27.5%
Instagram: 27.5%

I'm actually surprised that only three of these ended up being represented among the seven I offered as options. Of course, as I write this, I remember those three are the only social media sites on which I actively market myself. So ...


I don't even understand why these two are ever compared with each other. I'm sure you've heard of the Apple vs. PC wars circling around the internet since the internet itself, but I just don't get it.

I mean, how are you supposed to compare a processor with a fruit? Or even a fruit with a processor? That's what I really don't understand, I mean, I never hear about anyone eating computers, but I certainly hear people talking about checking their texts and emails on an apple. I've bought countless apples in my lifetime, and not once have I ever figured out how I'm even supposed to connect to WiFi, much less email someone about it! I mean, whose brilliant idea was it to ...

... I'm sorry?

There's a brand of computer called Apple?

We're not just talking about fruit, here?

But we've already signed a contract with Sweet Apple Acres for the photoshoot, and it will be difficult to meet with some hotshot computer company with such short notice, even if nobody has ever heard of them ...

Fine. FINE. We'll keep things as is.

So ... uh ... Apple? PC? Linux? Something I haven't heard of yet? What do you think? Be sure to add your voice to the poll on your right, and comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment