Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Thinkjoust Tuesday #12 - Social Media

Last week's results: Pen vs. Pencil

Pen: 72%
Pencil: 14%
Everything's Digital Now: 14%

I was expecting more people to work in entirely digital formats! Guess I was wrong.

I think this looks pretty good, actually!


To start off with, the thinkjoust is centered on the question, "Which social media site do you like the most?"

Of course, I know what a difficult question that is. After all, I've been exploring a lot of different social media sites this past week with my advertising push, and I know each outlet has its own strengths and weaknesses. Picking just one is like trying to pick an arm over a leg. Both have their uses!

So, if that question is too hard, then go with this one: "If you could only pick one social media site to use for the rest of your life, which would you pick?"

I'm terrible, I know.

I'll be waiting for your comments below and your pick in the poll on the right hand side!

No comments:

Post a Comment