Thursday, December 10, 2015

Throwback Thursday #51 - Morning Prayer (Poem)

Today's post comes from November 21 of last year. Click here to read it!

Commentary

You know, I've started to gain a personal appreciation for some of these poems I used to write for the blog. This series of couplets really made me think and ponder, especially since I was in a foul mood before reading them again.

All in all, even when I had bad days, I can always find some good in them. If I pay attention, I can see when Heavenly Father was leading or guiding me somewhere I needed to be. That's the message I wanted to capture in the original poem, and I think I did it well. It reminded me today, at least.

As I've adjusted to life back home, I've become less of an idealist and more of a cynic. I think these glimpses into Change and Cherish's past illustrate that.

Either way, decide for yourself by reading Morning Prayer (Poem).

No comments:

Post a Comment