Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Thinkjoust Tuesday #28 - Summer v. Winter

Last Week's Results: When are you going home?

Over Thanksgiving and Christmas: 33.5%
Just Christmas: 66.5%

For those of you who haven't had the chance to go home yet, don't worry! We have less than three weeks!


I think most of you know how I feel about winter right now. I can tolerate it, and I've even gained the ability to feel comfortable in cold weather. However, right now, I much prefer warm weather.

Now, that being said, I personally think Autumn is my favorite season. However, for the sake of this Thinkjoust, we're going to ignore the milder weather climates and focus on the two extremes. If you could only live with summer or winter for the rest of your life ... which would you choose?

Be sure to add your voice to the poll on the side, or comment below! If you have a Google account, a LiveJournal account, a WordPress account, a TypePad account, an AIM account, or an openID, you can comment below. Or, if you just want to type in your name, or comment anonymously, you can do that too! Don't be scared to start a discussion down there.

I'll be waiting in the wings. See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment