Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Thinkjoust Tuesday #29 - What Music Do You Listen To?

Last Week's Results - Summer v. Winter

Summer: 60%
Winter: 40%

Looks like the sun beats the frost. Reminds me of playing Pokemon all those years ago, smashing ice types with my fire types. Ah, Nintendo, you knew what was up long before I ever did this Thinkjoust.


The news reports that, for whatever reason, all digital music was corrupted by a horrible virus that wiped out every mp3 on the planet. It looks like society is regressing back to the times of CDs and walkmen.

Not to worry, though. Your hip parents, totes aware of the crisis, scrambled to buy CDs for you so you could last your way through this horrible digital music famine. When Christmas comes, you open your stocking to find several brand spanking new albums, crisp and wrapped in plastic. You pull each CD out one by one, shedding tears of solid gratitude.

Which genres would you want to find in there?

I usually don't participate in Thinkjousts, but I think I will this time. Be sure to add a vote on the poll, or comment below!

Special thanks to Music Genres List for giving me the idea!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Oops, you true! I totally missed country while transcribing the Music Genres List. Consider this question a vote for country, and anyone else who comments as well.

      Delete
  2. I'm not a big fan of country, but your whole survey is suspect without it! I've heard that it's America's top genre. Not enough people take advantage of this comments section to give it a fair shake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right! Unfortunately, I can't edit a poll after people have voted on it. I'll do a better job with quality control next time.

    ReplyDelete