Monday, May 16, 2016

Make This Blog Great Again

I may not like Trump, but I do have to say, his slogan is catchy. Also, he successfully made me the fool, so I have to give him props for that.


Change and Cherish Blog underwent some changes this past weekend! Here's what we got going on.

This blog is going to become symbiotic with my new website, zacjam.com. The extent of this relationship may increase or decrease as time goes on, but we'll see. Either way, you can now click a link taking you directly to zacjam.com, right there beneath the header.


Just to the left of this header is another link, 'Suggest a Topic.' I want to invite all you readers to give me suggestions for blog posts, especially for thinkjousts! I have a long list of topics I want to write about, but I want to write something for you guys, not just me.

And that's it! Let me know what you think in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment